Hi all,
a few days ago i had to reinstall my gentoo box. while doing so, various
ebuilds failed while trying to copy some documentation.
I don't have the doc use flag enabled, so i found it weird that emerge was
looking for it. My temporary fix was to enable the doc flag on a per
package basis, but i wanted to file a bug report about it.
Now, i went back in checking those ebuilds, i unmerged them, and then run
emerge with the -doc useflag ( USE="-doc" emerge -av package) and they
don't fail anymore.

So my question is, should i still file a bug report? if so, what should
mention in the description?