It is wired, because I use KDE and qt apps are ok. I can change the
font for gtk but some are displayed wrong.

I have tried to play with fontconfig but did not help at all. I have
also check the xorg.log and fount that there are included
only /usr/share/fonts/100dpi 75dpi and misc. Nothing more. But I see
the other fonts like DejaVu in gtk-chtheme or the kde gtk settup. So I
think it is not a problem of xorg font loading.

And is wired that it happen just week ago, and I did not change any
config since that, only do a regular merge of stable updates.

Regards,
Robert.

V Sat, 28 Jan 2012 07:36:04 -0800
walt <w41...@gmail.com> napsáno: