Hello!
  I was reading this thread and felt that the "graphite" USE flag seems
familiar to me, but I just couldn't remember where I had seen it. So I
checked and discovered that there are 2 packages with such USE flag on
my system:

$ equery hasuse graphite
 * Searching for USE flag graphite ...
[IP-] [  ] app-office/libreoffice-3.5.0.1:0
[IP-] [  ] sys-devel/gcc-4.5.3-r2:4.5

But the description of this USE flag is different for these two
packages:

 - - graphite  : Add support for the framework for loop optimizations
based on a polyhedral intermediate representation

 + + graphite  : Enable support for non-Roman fonts via
media-gfx/graphite2

  So, is it normal to have the same USE flag for two different meanings?

  Thanks.
    Vladimir

-----
 <v...@ukr.net>