Le 30/01/2012 16:03, Andrew Lowe a écrit :
On 01/30/12 19:20, Robert David wrote:
V Mon, 30 Jan 2012 18:55:16 +0800
Andrew Lowe<a...@wht.com.au>  napsáno:

Hi all,
        I'm having a bit of trouble with KDE after a emerge world.
Now when I log into my box at a text console, no X running at all,
and attempt to do "stuff" to debug the problem the output scrolls off
the top of the screen. Is there a way to make a standard bash
shell/terminal/thingy scrollable so I can go back up though the
output and review the results of my fiddles?

        Regards,
                Andrew

Shift + PgUP

Robert.

        Thanks to those who suggested Shift PgUp/PgDn, it worked and I'm now
sending this from within KDE. The post on "screen" was also a good one,
I'll have to file that away for later use.

        Andrew

The number of lines scrolables is defined in a kernel param.

Florian P.