András Csányi пишет:

I have been googling for a while to find the answer for the question
how on earth I'm able to set up the default keyboard layout of slim,
but I haven't find any answer for this.
A few articles say that if the keyboard layout is set up in xorg.conf
than it will be okay. It doesn't work. I haven't find any option to
set up in /etc/slim.conf file and I also haven't find any information
about it in the gentoo documents.

So, I would like to know that somebody does know the answer for this question?

If you just have broken keys on notebook - there are not keyboard layout: there are forced "numlock". But layout taken from xorg.conf. Look to xorg.conf to common keyboard layout and "numlock on" line in slim.conf. IMHO no other points of "keyboard+slim".

--
WBR, Dzianis Kahanovich AKA Denis Kaganovich, http://mahatma.bspu.unibel.by/