120223 Willie WY Wong wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 07:22:27PM -0500, Penguin Lover Philip Webb squawked:
>> I compiled FF 10.0.1 on amd64 without any problems :
>> it needed  3,61 GB  disk space for the link stage
>> & most/all of my  2 GB  memory.
> Argh. 3.6 diskspace and 2G memory?
> I guess it is finally getting to the point
> that my laptop cannot build firefox. Time to switch to the -bin I guess.

I installed Midori in my netbook ( 1 GB  memory,  160 GB  disk)
& have replacements for all the KDE apps I use on my desktop;
I use Fluxbox to manage everything on both.

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca