Hi there!

I am using all kinds of web browsers. Firefox for sites I always want to
have open. Konqueror when I start a browser from scratch to look
something up. Chromium is also running, Mainly because I had trouble with
Firefox opening one window on another desktop.

Now I'd also like to use Midori, as a lightweight browser for using
Google+. The reason is that when I open Google+ in Firefox, I am
also logged in at Google when I using other tabs with Youtube or other
Google sites. If there's a way around this, I'd be happy to know about
it. But so I just thought, why not use Midori for Google+ only. But it
doesn't do Flash.

The FAQ says I have to export MOZ_PLUGIN_PATH="/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins"
or wherever my plugins are, so I did this, using
/usr/lib/firefox/plugins, which looks right to me. But still Flash does
not work. How is this for other Midori users, is Flash working?

        Wonko