So I've been making extensive use of rngd on one of my Debian servers,
and I wanted to make use of it on a couple of my Gentoo boxes. Only to
find out that two parameters I need, -T and -R, aren't available, even
when I unmask version '3' in portage. Even the manpage contains
'FIXME' where the Debian manpage contains much more information.

The version of the rng-tools Debian package I'm using is
'2-unofficial-mt.14-1~60squeeze1'. Are the -T and -R parameters unique
to Debian, or is the Gentoo package simply out of date?

--
:wq