On Mar 4, 2012 8:13 AM, "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <
klond...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> El 04/03/12 01:26, Michael Orlitzky escribió:

> >> No one has a template they can use to simply clone me a ready to go
> >> hardened VM?
> >>
> >> Or interested in earning a little money?
> >>

> > It's probably the "Microsoft Hyper-V" part that's scaring people away.
> Or maybe he should just ask on gentoo-hardened where many other users
> including paid ones roam.
> > You can do a hardened install in a few hours with KVM or VirtualBox,
> > but I don't want to,
> This depends on  how you define hardened, there are some known issues
> involving hardening and virtualization.

Or gentoo-server. After all, Hyper-V is currently aimed for server
environs, so the server guys should have better ideas.

(disclosure: I'm a server guy, but unfortunately have no experience at all
with Hyper-V; my infrastructure runs exclusively on Xen)

Rgds,