On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 13:06:17 -0700, Grant wrote:

> >   I do have baselayout1.start/stop stuff so it seems our systems are
> > fairly different.
>
> My new install doesn't have them, but all of my old installs do have
> them and 'equery b /etc/local.d/baselayout1.start' comes back with
> nothing so I don't think they're being installed anymore.

They never were installed in the sense of being files in the openrc
package. The ebuild created them from the old style baselayout start/stop
files if they were present, so you wouldn't expect to see them on a new
install - or an old install in which you'd renamed them to something more
helpful.

--
Neil Bothwick

Middle-age - because your age starts to show at your middle.