On Saturday 17 Mar 2012 13:13:25 Mike Edenfield wrote:
> > Walter Dnes wrote:
> > The instructions for replacing udev with mdev are now up at
> > http://www.waltdnes.org/mdev/  validator.w3.org complains about a couple
> > of extensions I used, but it appears to work OK in both Firefox and
> > Midori.  Any comments from users of other browsers?  The page will be
>
> Looks fine in IE/Firefox/Chromium; you shouldn't have any problems with any
> browsers since the validation errors are on deprecated attributes that are
> still in wide use.
>
> If you really want to fix them so it validates, change:
>
> <a name="foo"> --> <a id="foo">
> <ol type="a"> --> <ol style="list-style-type: lower-alpha">

It looks fine in Opera too.

I suggest you add a header on the page same as the page title for your human
visitors.

Also I strongly suggest you take your email address off the page before
spambots harvest it.  Instead, replace the link with a mail form page or
popup.  Google for a suitable php mail form although there may be JavaScript
forms too that are easy to complete and customise as desired.  Contact me off-
line if you can't find what you want.

Thanks for your efforts and please carry on the good work!
--
Regards,
Mick