On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 22:48:54 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Hill, Jr. wrote:

> And for the Lennart fanboi, his coding is
> so questionable that "Lennartware" has become derogatory slang. (Of
> course, you already know that.)

And this is such a common term nowadays that when Googling for
Lennartware only one reference to it turn up on the first page, and that
is your post!

I suppose by quoting your post I have doubled the popularity of this
commonplace slang :-O

This whole systemd for and against thread has turned up some interesting
points - interspersed with vague handwaving from you.

--
Neil Bothwick

When there's a will, I want to be in it.