Hi,

Check in wicd settings which routing tool you use. Select "route" when
using "ip". I got some problems with wicd and "ip".

I just using similar ath9k card on 3.0.x with no problem. I always use
wifi as module. And I don't use genkernel, just my plain config and
easy initrd for lvm root support and fbsplash.

Robert.

V Fri, 13 Apr 2012 09:44:25 -0300
Claudio Roberto França Pereira <spide...@gmail.com> napsáno: