Nice project. I dont know this tablet, but I have similar project that
want to realize when time will arrive. I have Asus eee note, nice
grayscale tablet with wacom digitizer. I want to make some guide and
build environment to prepare image for that.

If you want to install gentoo there, I suggest you collect as much
information about the hardware, how and where kernel can be placed.
Create virtual environment to build the image (qemu). Also get as much
information how are the possibilities to debug and recover, if
something goes wrong.

Robert.

V Tue, 24 Apr 2012 18:46:51 +0000 (UTC)
James <wirel...@tampabay.rr.com> napsáno: