Dear All,

I can't decide whether it's an issue which must be reported or not.
My qbittorent messed up everything in the last two days and now I
started it from Konsole to see what the output is. I can see this:

sayusi@sa-home ~ $ qbittorrent &
[1] 19445
sayusi@sa-home ~ $ Unable to load library icui18n "Cannot load library
icui18n: (libicui18n.so.48: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory)"
Couldn't set environment variable...

I remember a few days ago a part of my system rebuilt
(revdep-rebuild), for example libreoffice, because this library has
been changed. Should I report this issue in bugs.gentoo.org to handle
this dependency? I'm not familiar at writing ebuild files so my
question may be a little bit silly. :)

Thanks in advance!

András

--