On 25/05/12 23:16, Colleen Beamer wrote:
> Hi,
Hello,

> Ever since the last time Thunderbird was updated when I synced, the
> process does not die when I shut down Thunderbird.  I have to kill it
> before I can start up Thunderbird again.  Is anyone else experiencing
> this problem.  Thought I would ask here before I complained to the
> Mozilla folks.

Occasionally I get this, but I have not narrowed any causes down yet.
For example I have just tried it, but it worked perfectly. However, I
get sometimes 100% CPU usage and it has to do something with the IMAP
access of my mailboxes (I am using 2 at the moment if that makes any
difference).

Hope that helps,
Ignas A.

P.S. I am thinking more and more, that I should to switch to something
more lightweight... :p Maybe mutt or luamail... but it will have to
happen a bit later. :)