Mick wrote:
> Haven't tried the latest, but it has happened here too in the past. I
> recall following pretty much what you've done to resolve this problem
> (except for the replicator thing). I seem to recall that on one
> occasion I had to try again the next day to get it to work, because I
> did not want to risk it with manifest-ing a dodgy download. I guess
> you could try downloading it manually directly from adobe?

I watched the download, it came from adobe.  I wouldn't have done the
manifest thing if it came from anywhere else.  So far, I think the new
sources are working better.  It's not crashing/freezing so much.  I'm
not going to complain as long as it works.  lol

Dale

:-)  :-)

--
I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
you interpreted my words!

Miss the compile output?  Hint:
EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"