Alex Schuster wrote:
> Dale writes:
>
>> Alex Schuster wrote:

>>> That doesn't work here, and I do not understand why. In line 305 it
>>> tries and fails to create /dev/block, which is already existing.
>>>
>>> if not os.path.exists('/dev/block'):
>>>     os.mkdir('/dev/block', 0755)
>>>
>>> Uh, is this a python bug? It works fine with python 2.7, but not with
>>> 3.2. But os.path.exists() is quite a basic function, if that wouldn't
>>> work, I'd expect all things to break, including emerge.
> [...]
>> I'm amd64 and it works here.
>>
>> root@fireball / # equery l python
>>  * Searching for python ...
>> [IP-] [  ] dev-lang/python-2.7.3-r2:2.7
>> [IP-] [  ] dev-lang/python-3.2.3:3.2
> Um, but did you use eselect to make 3.2 the current version?
>
>       Wonko

Nope.  I didn't notice he was trying to use 3.2 until after I hit send.
Bad thing about emails, you can't delete them after they are sent.  :/

I thought we were supposed to have 2.7 selected for the default and I
guess I just assumed that was what he was doing.  I guess I am not the
only one getting ahead of myself.  lol

Dale

:-)  :-)

--
I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
you interpreted my words!