On Wed, 08 Aug 2012 22:22:25 -0500, Dale wrote:

> I used something called Gparted to partition this monster.  This is
> temporary tho.  What should I be using to partition this thing?  What is
> the best, and easiest, tool for me to use?  I have been using cfdisk in
> the past but it doesn't seem to work on this one.

Do not use cfdisk on 2TB+ drives, it gives bad alignment. Use gdisk or
cgdisk with GPT partition tables. Create a 1MB partition at the start of
type EF02, which keeps backward compatibility, then partition as normal.

Note that GPT has none of the primary/logical crap, just create the
partitions you want.

--
Neil Bothwick

Downloading - A quick way of catching a virus from anywhere in the world.