On Sun, 19 Aug 2012 19:33:24 +0100
Neil Bothwick <n...@digimed.co.uk> wrote:

> On Sun, 19 Aug 2012 14:57:37 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
>
> > man rebdep-rebuild for details
>
> That's a bad cold you've got, Alan ;-)

Oh dear, yet another typo.....

At this rate, I'll be losing my grammar-nazi rights very very shortly
indeed.

It's been a hard day, I now know two things:

1. XBMC will not "run" on the raspberrypi for any sane definition of
"run"

2. A dead Dell XPS with a heat stressed nVidia graphics can be
resurrected with 10 minutes in the wife's hot oven

What does this have to do with Gentoo? Nothing really, except that my
xbmc dev system runs on this gentoo laptop :-)

--
Alan McKinnon
alan.mckin...@gmail.com