Hi,

I dont understand this output of emerge:

  The following REQUIRED_USE flag constraints are unsatisfied:
    dvdnav? ( dvd )

  The above constraints are a subset of the following complete expression:
    bindist? ( !win32codecs ) cdio? ( !cdparanoia ) cddb? ( any-of ( cdio
cdparanoia ) network ) dvdnav? ( dvd ) libass? ( truetype ) truetype? ( iconv )
radio? ( any-of ( dvb v4l ) ) dxr3? ( X ) ggi? ( X ) opengl? ( X ) vdpau? ( X )
xinerama? ( X ) xscreensaver? ( X ) xv? ( X )

I would be very happy if someone of the inner circle of the brethren
of the Gentoo could translate this for me...

Best regards,
mcc