daniel wrote:

I've trained it with sa-learn on a whole slew of ham and spam and it
continues to let through nearly all the spam coming in.

BTW, in which form do all emails have to be in order to use them as
examples for spamassassin-learning? mbox (all mails in 1 file), or
maildir (every mail is a separate file)? Or both are acceptable?

What about MUA mail-folders? Can I use them? I have a lot of mails in
mozilla/thunderbird mail-folder format, which is (I think) very close to
mbox (every mailfolder is one file, e.g. one file for all Sent mails,
etc), but I'm not sure if spamassassin would understand it as many mails
in one file, separated by newline and "From - <date>" line...

Jarry