On 13/09/12 22:44, Neil Bothwick wrote:
On Thu, 13 Sep 2012 20:33:55 +0300, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:

Since a short time I have a critical problem with sshfs.
I cannot unmount it !

Since two days I think, I have the same problem.  Not with sshfs, but
with NTFS-3G, which uses FUSE.  I can mount as user, but I can only
unmount as root.

I've no idea what package is responsible for this change of behavior.
"qlop -l" for the last 6 days shows:

It appears to be the kernel module AFACT. I tried every version of fuse
going back to 2.8.6, all with the same problem. Then I tried it on a box
still running a 3.9.6 kernel and it worked as it should.

This can't be it. I didn't update the kernel. But I booted an older kernel anyway to test (3.5.2) and the problem was still there.

Something else changed.