From: John Dangler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2005 1:33 PM
To: gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org
Subject: [gentoo-user] browser,news,mail

I've just completed setting up x server and gnome (why gnome - I'm a relic
of *nix and Motif and gnome sort of reminds me of the older look and feel).
gnome installs mozilla by default, which has browsing, news, and mail.  How
does this stack up against Firefox?  I've seen a lot of press about using
one or the other, but I'm trying to get a feel for why.  Is one better
suited to Gentoo than the other?
(This particular box is used primarily for business apps and remote
webserver/site tweaking when needed).

Thanks for the input.

John D

--