hi,

Something broke my crossdev installation...

I installed crossdev and did a

    crossdev --target armv7a-unknown-linux-gnueabi

which produces a useable cross development toolchain.

A few days ago there was an update related to thsi crossdev
toolchain (dont remember exactly), which also installs fine.

But now, calling

    armv7a-unknown-linux-gnueabi-gcc

results in

    gcc-config: error: could not run/locate 'armv7a-unknown-linux-gnueabi-gcc'
    [1]    25787 exit 1     armv7a-unknown-linux-gnueabi-gcc

.

Calling

    armv7a-unknown-linux-gnueabi-gcc-4.7.2

gives the exspected error message "no input files".

The output of

    gcc-config -l

is

 [1] armv7a-unknown-linux-gnueabi-4.7.2

 [2] x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-4.4.7
 [3] x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-4.5.4 *

. Before i screw up my native toolchain I better ask for help,
how I can reactivate my crossdev toolchain, so that it is available
via

    armv7a-unknown-linux-gnueabi-gcc

.

How can I acchieve this?