Thanks for your reply.
This program does just what xrandr does.
I didn't find a way to separate screens. It seems to define by default a
virtual workspace, and let you just put both screens in this virtual
workspace.
The command at the bottom of this mail does just that.

I want that the monitors will not show the same workspace. Both should show
different desktops.
It is like running xorg twice.

Kfir