I am giving KDE a go after being a long term fluxbox-er. I have a NFS hdd on my other machine which I mount with 'mount /mnt/archive' as root.

I right clicked, behaviors, device icons and ticked a curiously named 'Mounted NFS share' and 'Unmounted NFS share'

I get an icon 'Mounted Share 192.168.0.6', which when I selected its properties and gave it a name of NFS - it shot multiple progress windows up - I canceled everything in a hurry !

Also if I click it, i get a konqueror with the title 'media:/' and an overview of all my drives, not really what I want.

What is a mounted 'share', its obviously not just the NFS partition and why do things go crazy when I try and rename it ?

Dave