在 2012年11月11日 星期日 12:09:46,Volker Armin Hemmann 写道:
> Am Sonntag, 11. November 2012, 15:33:15 schrieb 微蔡:
> > 在 2012年11月10日 星期六 20:56:45,pk 写道:

> > > Yes, systemd may be coming and may even become mandatory for
> >
> > the Linux
> >
> > > kernel (given it's marriage with udev). when that comes, I'd rather go
> > > *BSD or even Windows for that matter. The current plan is going
> >
> > mdev,
> >
> > > following Walter Dnes fine example, when I can find the time
> >
> > (perhaps
> >
> > > during xmas).
> >
> > byebye  haters .  Comunitiy doesn't need people like you.
>
> wrong, it does need people like him. Following one 'messiah' like sheep (in
> this case Poettering and his pulseaudio/systemd mess) is not the RIGHT THING
> to do. There are always better solutions to a specific problem.
>
> > a new

> > recompile/reboot

> > seconds

> if you can sacr 15-20 seconds there is something else broken. 20 seconds is
> the overall my box needs - with most time spent in bios. Without systemd.
>
> >     You maybe paid by some Linux hate company to express like this.
>
> I conclude you have no idea what you are talking about. Attacking people who
> have other NEEDS than you and so use a different SOLUTION is just wrong.

sorry about that.  different sulotion is good, but  *hate* is bad. because
when you do some techical decisions ,  *hate* will lead to wrong decisions.

> But what to expect from someone with a 'fedora' email adress. Fedora aka
> Redhat aka acting obnoxoius and pushing sub par solutions or try to be as
> incompatible as possible to everybody else....

used to use fedora 4 years ago.  but don't want to re-subscrib to gentoo with
new maill address.  :)  BTW. Don't overthink. it's not  @redhat.com , just
fedora.

--
< gentoo rocks >