On Saturday 01 December 2012 14:22:09 Mick wrote:
> Since I updated KDE to 4.9.3 my Kmail 1.13.7 no longer recognises the
> Sent & Draft subfolders I have set up, to save sent/draft messages
> from different email accounts (both POP & IMAP).  All sent messages
> regardless of the account I send them from, end up in the defaul
> Kmail top level "sent-mail" folder.
>
> Changing the settings in 'Settings/Configure
> Kmail/Identities/Advanced/Sent- mail folder/' or '/Drafts folder' is
> not saved no matter what I do.
>
> Looking in kmailrc the paths seem correct, but are not recognised by
> the application when sending messages.
>
> Has anyone come across this?

Not exactly, but I do find that my filter to send messages from this list
to their own folder sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. Then I read
each one in the in-box and hit <ctrl>j and the filter does work.

It seems that filtering is broken in the current version, which is 4.9.3
here. How do you have 1.13.7 still around?

--
Rgds
Peter