Hi, I have a mouse issue with the trackpad on a late 2012 macbook air.

In X I am seeing multiple mouse clicks similar to two drivers for the
same event. i.e., mtrack is set to 3 zones for the pad but a right click
shows (in xev) mouse button 3 down, then 1 down, then 1 up and finally 3
up which destroys most right click actions :(

Oddly, button 1 clicks are ok (only one set, not repeated)

Is it possible to find out where the button 1 clicks are coming from? -
evdev just says which button is clicked, not where it came from.

BillK