Mark Knecht wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:25 PM, Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <SNIP>
>> # BOOLEAN
>> # This variable is only used for delayed substitution in COLORSCHEME{,_ALT}.
>> # If true, the "dark" color schemes (for black background) are selected.
>> DARK=true
>>
>> # STRING
>> # If TERM_ALT does not match, this chooses the corresponding color of
>> # color specifications (starting from 0).
>> COLORSCHEME="%{?DARK}0%{else}2%{}"
>>
>> # STRING
>> # If TERM_ALT matches, this chooses the corresponding color of
>> # color specifications (starting from 0).
>> COLORSCHEME_ALT="%{?DARK}1%{else}3%{}"
>>
> Worked nicely. Thanks!
>
> - Mark

Welcome.  Just remember where you put that.  The dev seems to be
reverting that so it may get overridden or cause some other issue when
we upgrade.  In other words, we may have to take that out when it gets
changed back.

Dale

:-)  :-)

--
I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
you interpreted my words!