Hi,

I'm stuck with a routing issue:

I have a DD-WRT router, which has one WAN port and four LAN ports with WiFi.

I have a fiber connection which is connected by dialing PPPoE using pppd
on the router, so I have no choice but to connect the fiber connection
on WAN port.

I have yet another (much slower) ADSL link, with it's own router (LAN-only).
I'm trying to connect the router to the DD-WRT router's LAN port.
I'm able to access the router, but routing through the gateway (the ADSL
router) fails.

Here's a simple diagram:

The LAN network I'm using on DDWRT is 192.168.0.0, which is the LAN
network for the internal side and WiFi.

The fiber connection is obviously public network.

The other ADSL connection can be configured to change subnet, it has a
LAN side and WAN side.

How I can I route through the ADSL router without requiring a separate
NIC/network for it?

--
Nilesh Govindarajan
http://nileshgr.com