Mark David Dumlao wrote:
> I think your reaction proves my point about angry mobs torching his
> home without understanding what's being proposed. Your fine reading
> comprehension once again failed to catch the notion that in my
> analogy, all he invented was a mechanism that makes sure it was a key,
> not a spark plug, that did the starting. i.e., you're asking literally
> for a turnkey system, and that's literally what he invented, except
> that the system guarantees that it's a key that was turned. You have
> not said a THING about your misunderstanding of the use of the word
> _broken_ and you're continuing to peddle your hate-boner even after
> it's been shown that you're confused. -- This email is: [ ] actionable
> [ ] fyi [x] social Response needed: [ ] yes [x] up to you [ ] no
> Time-sensitive: [ ] immediate [ ] soon [x] none

So I guess Linus is confused to?  You think he is just a hate-boner?  I
would think Linus if anyone knows what he is talking about.  Maybe you
need to go talk to him about his feeling on the direction of
udev/systemd.  Good luck with that.

Name calling, lost argument.  No more facts.

Dale

:-)  :-)

--
I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
you interpreted my words!