Matt Randolph wrote:
I've seen related threads here recently, but I think my question is different enough to warrant a new thread.

I'm looking for a personal firewall along the lines of the ZoneAlarm product for Windows. I don't want to take the time to teach myself

Not an answer but a follow up question: Is there a firewall for Linux that can do application level filtering (probably wrong terms but...), that is is there a program that can block foo from web access but allow it to imap and at the same time allow bar web access? (like most Win* firewalls can)
--
Naga