Dale wrote:
> Francisco Ares wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> When i saw your message, it was something of a relief, I was even
>> thinking about a hardware problem, sometimes it freezes for so long
>> and so much it even doesn't allow me to switch to one of the consoles.
>> Sometimes I could not wait, and just reset the computer.
>>
>> Now I know it might be something else besides hardware (I have run
>> Memtest+ for more than 24h and nothing showed up).
>>
>> Francisco
>>
>> --
>> "If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then
>> you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and
>> I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have
>> two ideas." - George Bernard Shaw
> Well, it is not just you.  I'm trying some things so if I find a fix,
> I'll certainly post it.  I may resync and see if there is any updates
> too.  By the way, when was your last sync?  Mine was about midnight CST
> on the 29th.
>
> Dale
>
> :-)  :-)

OK.  This seems to be working.  Yeppie !!!  Try this package:

sys-apps/dbus-1.6.8-r1

I had to add that to my keyword file to get it tho.

Yeppie !!!  Even my little temperature thingy is working now.  K menu,
check.  Copy and paste in Konsole, check.  Oh yea.  lol  I could get
used to this.

Dale

:-)  :-)

--
I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
you interpreted my words!