On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 3:14 AM, Dustin C. Hatch <admiraln...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/3/2013 12:24, Nilesh Govindrajan wrote:
> Okay, the problem is probably the way PAM tries to link against db. Unless
> you need that functionality, I'd go ahead and remove the berkdb USE flag and
> try again. You may also want to file a bug.

Nah, I don't need berkdb, I'll do without it.
Did you install emerge/portage on the Pi yet?
Python cannot be cross compiled (it's a hot topic since ages, but very
few people have been successful with that).
So I guess Python would have to be compiled on the Pi itself... the
question is, emerge needs python and python needs emerge?!!?

--
Nilesh Govindrajan
http://nileshgr.com