Hi Alexandre,

thanks for your reply! :)

Both kernels were compiled the same way prior to emergeing the
nvidia-drivers. In both cases the symlink /usr/src/linux points to
the correct kernel sources...
I also to booted into the kernel for which I want to emerge the
drivers which doesnt make a difference...

What else may be the reason for that?

Best regards,
mcc

Alexandre Domi <crok.r...@gmail.com> [13-02-05 16:04]: