On 03/07/2013 09:23 AM, Tamer Higazi wrote:
> Hi people!
> I have tried to install the latest release of wanpipe through the
> freeswitch overlay, which I did so far successfully. Shortly I have
> realised, that the "wanrouter" module is not loadable. When I try to
> load it I get the following error:
>
> office / # modprobe wanrouter
> modprobe: ERROR: could not insert 'wanrouter': Exec format error
>

> What could it be?!

It sounds like the kernel doesn't know how to run the binary. I don't
have experience with this particular error, but maybe running

`file wanrouter.ko`

and checking to see what it says may be of help.

It should tell you what executable format it is using, then you'd need
to cross-reference in the kernel .config to make sure you have support
for that executable format compiled in.

Dan