Ok, I am prepping for the udev update this weekend, getting everything updated that doesn't pull in the udev updates.

First thing I did was to eliminate the module-init-tools<>kmod Blocker:

emerge -C module-init-tools %% emerge kmod

and noted the following warnings/errors:

Checking for suitable kernel configuration options...
ERROR: setup
  CONFIG_MODULES:        is not set when it should be.
  CONFIG_MODULE_UNLOAD:  is not set when it should be.

This is a server, and I do not WANT loadable modules enabled...

So, how do I get rid of this warning/error? Or is this nothing to be concerned about if I do not want/need loadable modules?

Thanks