130404 Alan McKinnon wrote:
> A true GentooWay installer would be any installer of your own choice
> that launches the shell of your chosing, accepts any stage3 tarball that
> you want and gotten from anywhere you choose to get it, and unpacked any
> place you feel like putting it. It will then run the software of your
> choice and install whatever you tell it to.

In my Commonplace Book of quotes for the ages (big smile) !

Installing Gentoo is the age-old trial by fire
or the ritual hazing well known to students, marines & Masons.

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca