On Monday 27 May 2013 21:11:33 Tamer Higazi wrote:
> The problem is the following, that the same crap happen on Windows as
> well. I got there bluescreen after a while.
>
> I made a memory test, and let it run over 50% of over all tests, and no
> error displayed (perhaps I let it go more then hours).
>

> However, I don't really believe that it is a memory issue....

If it is not a memory issue, then it may well be a power supply issue.  My old
PC started playing up lately (e.g. a couple of kernel panics when shutting
down, or freezing at random) and I discovered some domed capacitors in the
PSU.  I will similarly be buying a new machine soon, although I may bother
myself with replacing the capacitors at some point.
--
Regards,
Mick