I'm looking at getting wine going for a Windows-only app.  Some
questions...

1) The latest ebuild wine-1.6_rc4 (unstable) apparently should have the
"prelink" USE flag.  http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/prelink-howto.xml
talks about a cron job to run prelink every so often, which seems like
the wrong approach.  Wouldn't it make more sense to run it right after
emerge?  Are there any problems with running prelink on all programs?

2) I'm hazy about some of wine's USE flags...  are "opencl" and "opengl"
and "osmesa" recommended?  My onboard video chip (according to lspci) is
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Xeon E3-1200 v2/3rd
Gen Core processor Graphics Controller (rev 09)

3) LINGUAS supports both "en" and "en_US".  Is it recommended to enable
both?

--
Walter Dnes <waltd...@waltdnes.org>