Hello,

I've just build a new gentoo system from my running one (no cd install at all) and everything seems to be fine except that I can't start any net.* script from default runlevel.

I use the new udev naming scheme, it detect my 2 interface as enp2s0 and enp5s1 so I have created the symlinks like this:

ln -s /etc/init.d/net.lo /etc/init.d/net.enp2s0

then I have added the script to default runlevel:

rc-update add net.enp2s0 default

These iface are configured with static ip in /etc/conf.d/net like this:

config_enp2s0="192.168.0.5 netmask 255.255.255.0 brd 192.168.0.255"
routes_enp2s0="default via 192.168.0.1"

config_enp5s1="10.10.10.100/24"

when I boot the system, none of my two interface are started, instead dhcpcd start and assign ip from dhcp server

After booting if I manually start the scripts it assign my static config to an alias of my interfaces...

I really can't figure out what I am doing wrong, If someone have any idea it would be nice.

Thanks for reading and sorry for my poor english speaking

Fred Leon