Hi,

System is an AMD64.

I am trying to follow these instructions:

    http://dev.gentoo.org/~armin76/arm/beagleboneblack/install.xml

and get problems while executing

    Build a crosscompiler

    Code Listing 3.2: Building a crosscompiler

    # crossdev -S armv7a-hardfloat-linux-gnueabi

>gcc --version
gcc (Gentoo 4.6.3 p1.13, pie-0.5.2) 4.6.3

>gcc-config -l
 [1] x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-4.4.7
 [2] x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-4.6.3 *

After the command "crossdev -S armv7a-hardfloat-linux-gnueabi" failed
once, I "emerge -C" all related installation (as given with eix -I)
and tryied it again. It fails again.

The output was:
 * gcc failed :(
 * If you file a bug, please attach the following logfiles:
 * /var/log/portage/cross-armv7a-hardfloat-linux-gnueabi-info.log
 * /var/log/portage/cross-armv7a-hardfloat-linux-gnueabi-gcc-stage1.log.xz
 *
/var/tmp/portage/cross-armv7a-hardfloat-linux-gnueabi/gcc*/temp/gcc-config.logs.tar.xz

I do *not* include the above files here to not to pollute the
mailinglist - but I will do it on request.

How can I make the crossdev-command work?

Best regards,
mcc