Am 04.08.2013 20:31, schrieb Pandu Poluan:
> Hello guys,
>
> I'm a bit ashamed to ask this question, as it belies how long I haven't
> actually installed a 'lightweight' Gentoo system...
>
> But I digress. On to my question:
>
> Anyone knows an exhaustive list of USE flags?
>
> And a related subquestion:
>
> Is the USE flags list at znurt.org <http://znurt.org> up-to-date?
>
> The reason I'm asking, is because I'm planning on building *very*
> lightweight systems with as small attack surface as possible.
>
> Rgds,
> --

I have two symlinks in all of my gentoo installations in $HOME:
use.desc       -> /usr/portage/profiles/use.desc
use.local.desc -> /usr/portage/profiles/use.local.desc

When I want to look "something" up, I use:
$ grep something ~/use*

To narrow results down, I sometimes prepend or append ':' to "something".

Greetings,
Daniel