On 09/02/13 08:14, Alan McKinnon wrote:

Thanks Alan for suggestions.
I've re-installed the Guest Addition and see if something has changed.
My problem is that everything works OK when I log-in over the Free-NX; I
only noticed these problem when I physically was in front of the box.
This box is in a remote location.

My first point of troubleshooting would be permissions, probably
starting with pam and consolekit. Look for rights and groups that
different between local and remote users.

I'm not familiar with how Free-NX works - does your system know the
difference between local and remote users wrt Free-NX logins?

--
Alan McKinnon
alan.mckin...@gmail.com

Yes, it could be a permission problem; but I don't know which file or user.
When I login to a remote user I log-in as "shadow" or same user as if I was in
front of the box.
I'll login tomorrow over ssh and try to re-install the virtualbox-bin +
extension.

--
Joseph