Good night to you all :)

I was wondering if some one can help me with nagios; I installed
nagios on a server that has MySql installed.... so for my surprise
nagios got compilled with MySql support even without mysql use flag

Now I got two options ..... learn how to disable MySql support Or for
the best learn how to show data at the database...

I already set the database correctly and create the tables and the
nagios is alread inserting data at the tables but none information are
displayed by the cgis ... it said that the service is disabled ( not
true it is running )

PS. I already changed check_command from cgi.cfg to usr/bin/perl
/usr/nagios/libexec/something.db.pl  ---- I forgot the scrit name and
my machine is unreacheble now .....

If some know anything I will be trully glad.

Thanks, Allan