On 10/14/2013 10:42 PM, Jens Pelzetter wrote:
> Hello James,
>
> yes, I've also had this problem. Check the permissions of the
> TeamSpeak3-Client-linux_amd64-3.0.13.run file you downloaded and moved
> to /usr/portage/distfiles. This file is maybe still owned by your user.
>
> After I changed the owner and group of the file to portage and set the
> permissions like the other files in /usr/portage/distfiles the package
> installs without problems. Owner, group and permissions look like this
> on my system:
>
> -rw-rw-r-- 1 portage portage  33205868  8. Okt 08:33
> TeamSpeak3-Client-linux_amd64-3.0.13.run
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jens

That worked like a charm!
Thanks.

What i don't understand is 3.0.12 being owned by my user and having installed
without
a problem.

I get a few of these upon completion of installation:
scanelf: rpath_security_checks(): Security problem with relative DT_RPATH '.'
(path to files)

I don't have any reason to suspect they have anything to do with anything,
I've just never seen those before.

--
This is my signature. Please don't steal it.