On 2013-10-21 7:10 AM, Mark David Dumlao <madum...@gmail.com> wrote:
Read the management style doc. Seriously, it describes the kernel's
outlook on mistakes.

My main point wasn't about 'mistakes' and you know it, so please stop being so obtuse.

Ostracization and talk of severing limbs like cancer tumors, as is often
brought up by tinfoilers here, is not how it works. Code talks. Bad,
hard to maintain code is its own insult.

You mean like the code that Lennart and company often write (intentional or not)?

What are people called who use terms like 'tinfoilers' to try to discredit legitimate complaints or facts?

Anyway, we're way OT now, so this will be my last post on the subject so feel free to 'get in the last word' if it makes you feel better.