Hello everyone.
Today I want to get some game to play, so I want to install supertux,a game
similar to super mario.But when I issue the command,it turned out an error.

senge@Senge-Laptop ~ % sudo emerge -va supertux

Calculating dependencies... done!

emerge: there are no ebuilds built with USE flags to satisfy
"media-libs/sdl-mixer[mikmod,vorbis]".
!!! One of the following packages is required to complete your request:
- media-libs/sdl-mixer-1.2.12-r3::gentoo (Change USE: +mikmod, this change
violates use flag constraints defined by media-libs/sdl-mixer-1.2.12-r3:
'midi? ( any-of ( timidity fluidsynth ) ) timidity? ( midi ) fluidsynth? (
midi ) mp3? ( any-of ( smpeg mad ) ) smpeg? ( mp3 ) mad? ( mp3 ) mod? (
any-of ( mikmod modplug ) ) mikmod? ( mod ) modplug? ( mod )')
(dependency required by "games-arcade/supertux-0.1.3" [ebuild])
(dependency required by "supertux" [argument])

I haven't sdl-mixer installed and I don't know what that is.

senge@Senge-Laptop ~ % eix sdl-mixer
* media-libs/sdl-mixer
     Available versions:  1.2.12-r1 1.2.12-r3 {flac fluidsynth mad midi
mikmod mod modplug mp3 playtools smpeg static-libs timidity vorbis +wav}
     Homepage:            http://www.libsdl.org/projects/SDL_mixer/

I have googled little, but failed.Anybody know how to solve it?